Friday, November 3, 2017

Viva La Verve {November Sketch}-Let it Snow


Friday is here! Hooray! Today the new Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge starts and Julee has a wonderful new sketch, full of great layers! I LOVED it and just had to play along! I decided to ink up a fun Christmas set Julee released last year called Jolly Jingles! I love the snowman and decided to turn him into a snow "woman"; complete with pink top hat! 


My white panel with the snowgal looked a little bare, so I inked up the snowflakes in the set and stamped them in Coastal Cabana. The papers were actually chosen first and I was going to colour a Verve floral image for my card but when I saw the Christmas set. I knew it was time to get ahead on my Christmas cards!


Then I finished it off with a snowflake and some pink glitter twine. Easy peasy!

Be sure to join us this month at Viva la Verve Sketch ChallengeThe link list will be up for the whole month and we'll choose a winner on November 2 to win a $40 gift voucher to Verve. 


4 comments:

  1. Leslie, love the beautiful colors on this card. The snowman is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lesley, this card is just fabulous! Love your take on the sketch, the great papers you used, and, of course, that adorable little snowman is beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ! This is such a cute card !! And great take on the challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I love the cute snowman!!I just used that set on my card as well!
    Great take on the sketch!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)