Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Mix It Up #2 {SugarPea Designs}

We have a new challenge style over at SugarPea Designs! You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the challenges or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!!!

Here is the Mix it Up Challenge!
I just had to stamp with one of my favourite stamp sets called Love You Bunches and the Zig Zag Stitched Circles dies. I coloured the main image with my Copic markers and then added a fun piece of designer paper to finish it off. I used just the sketch this week!
Play-to-Win-Graphic---50
YOU HAVE UNTIL JULY 4TH TO ENTER ANY OF OUR JUNE CHALLENGES – OUR JUNE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON JULY 5TH


6 comments:

  1. Adorable! That patterned paper matches that cute image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the card is adorable and matches the layout sketch on the left side perfectly! Charming color coordinating between patterned paper and coloring of stamped image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help me, I can't find the link to link up my card for this "Mix it up Challenge".
    Hugs, Flo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)