Monday, December 14, 2015

The Challenge Winners and Merry Christmas!

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and for playing along with our Sketch Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! We want to thank you for joining us each week for 2015! We will be taking the next couple of weeks off to spend time with family and to celebrate the season! See you in 2016!


Congratulations,  3. MaryV
This "white on white" beauty just shines!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 
We will be back on Monday, January 4th, 2016!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for having chosen my card! I feel very honoured! :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card! Loved the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for mentioning my card, always love to play along with your sketches. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)