Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Viva la Verve & Virginia's Layers/Dimension Challenge


I wanted to play along with the Viva la Verve Sketch this weekend! All weekend I have been trying but alas I was unwell and unable to craft! After sleeping a lot this weekend, I finally got the chance to craft tonight. I wanted to play with Virginia Lu's challenge-to use layers/dimension. I created a floral card using some retired Stampin' Up and a sentiment from Verve- Poppy Birthday


I love colouring with my Copics and tried to keep everything fairly simple. The papers are from Lawn Fawn. I picked them up at Paper Issues. I love that online store!

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Les. I love how you used the red. Beautiful use of color and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing catch up after the holiday!! This is beautiful Lesley, love those flowers. Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the colors and the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ! Those colors.....great !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply gorgeous, Lesley! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors, patterns, flowers, and sentiment, Lesley! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Lesley, this is spectacular! LOVE the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this color filled card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)