Monday, January 19, 2015

The Challenge #23 {Beautiful}


Sketch Dimensions
(this is only a suggestion)
Card Base: 4.25 x 5.5"
SideStrip: 2 x 5.5"

Welcome to The Challenge! Every other week we bring you a colour/sketch combo! You are welcome to combine the colours and sketch or just use one part of the challenge! It is totally up to you! The design team have created inspiring samples to get you into the crafting mood! 

Come and join us!


 For my card I really wanted to ink up the Verve "Bloom & Grow" stamp set again. I like the beautiful sentiments with Verve Stamps. I also used the Plain Jane Stamp Set called Beautiful. I am such a sucker for scrolling fonts!

My amazing team has outdone themselves!!! I love working with these talented ladies!!! A special thank you to Angel for being our Guest this month! We loved having you, Angel!

   
Kimberly WienerAngel Johns (FD)Nance Salkeld
Lynn PutNina Forsyth ( Guest Designer )Veronica Zalis


Thank You Friend card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things




Lori TeclerKim HegginsMaura



10 comments:

  1. Awesome card Lesley...super love the colors!
    Great job by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squealllllllll.....!!! That's what I sounded like tonight when I go home from work after 4 verrryyy long and stressful days in a row and saw that I had one of your beautiful hand made cards and tags in the mail. Seriously can't even describe how wonderful that made me feel and how it changed my whole day. Thanks dear lady for being the bright bit of sunshine in my day today!

    You and the rest of team have wowed me once again. Hope to play along this time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Lesley! The colors are amazing - so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful colour combo and love the CAS sketch. Gorgeous bright flowers and what a fab sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. I love how you stacked the owls and the colours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lesley, I love your vibrant and pretty flowers. Thank you for having me as a GD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love those colorful flowers! Definitely makes the cold winter tolerable! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, your card is beautiful! I really like your colorful flowers and the touch of black with your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)