Monday, June 2, 2014

Winners of The Challenge #7

Here are the winners for The Challenge #7...remember, the main winner is invited to be my guest designer...if he or she would like to join me.

As I mentioned before, it is really "challenging" for me to choose winners...I adore everyone's card and I know that each card is created from the heart! But I know as a card maker, I love the thrill of being highlighted at a challenge...and so I have chosen One Main "Winner" and a Top 3. I have also explained why I have chosen these cards. 

My main Winner this week is:




I just loved Kristie's clean and simple creation. The stamped stars in the star outlines are adorable matched with the fun font!

Congrats, Kristie!  If you would like to join me as a Guest Designer for the next challenge, please email me by clicking the MAIL icon in the top right hand corner of my blog banner. It looks like a little envelope!

My Top 3 picks are (in alphabetical order):


I loved this soft and colourful creation! So pretty!

P1150417
This card is funky and fun! Love that she used the colours this way!

Gorgeous floral images and the masking technique is always one of my favs!

Congrats to all the participants!

In one hour I will be back with The Challenge #8-hope you will stop by to visit! And I also have some EXCITING news!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card, Lesley! I am honored. Congratulations to the Top 3 picks! I am emailing you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lesley!! Was a great sketch to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Lesley, for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! Nothing like clicking on a blog and seeing your own card featured! Congrats to all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so much for choosing my card - never thought I'd see the day :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)