Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekly Winners & a new TWIST to The Challenge!

Here are the winners for The Challenge #4...starting now, I would like to offer the Main Winner each week to be a Guest Designer for the 2nd week of my next sketch

As I mentioned before, it is really "challenging" for me to choose winners...I adore everyone's card and I know that each card is created from the heart! But I know as a card maker, I love the thrill of being highlighted at a challenge...and so I have chosen One Main "Winner" and a Top 3. I have also explained why I have chosen these cards. 

My main Winner this week is:



I just could NOT resist Karen Day's ADORABLE Christmas card! Her colouring is soft and so pretty; combined with the fun striped paper and pretty shape for the sentiment, this was an all 'round winner in my book!! Congrats, Karen!!!

Karen, if you would like to join me as a Guest Designer for the next challenge, please email me by clicking the MAIL icon in the top right hand corner of my blog banner. It looks like a little envelope!

My Top 3 picks are (in alphabetical order):


There was something aboout Alli's card that really appealed to me. I loved the pretty, soft colours she used as well as the clean lines. The rectangle of vellum added a softness around the main panel that created a slight glow on the newsprint paper. Really lovely work!


Loved the fun colours and the wood veneer that Angie used on her clean and simple card! Did you see the way she stitched the flags at the bottom of the card...so cute and clever! 


I love bold, bright colours and this card by Kimberly really jumped out at me in the linky! I loved the way she coloured the flowers and the embossed background looks so terrific as a backdrop for her card. 

Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone who played along. I will be back in one hour with a brand new sketch and challenge. Thanks for joining me and for playing along.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!!! Your sketches are just wonderful for THE CHALLENGE! Really, amazing, I just love them!!!
    Simplicity is always best, and these really Rock! Thanks for bringing them to us, and all of what you do all the time, you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ladies!!!!! Awesome picks Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me in your top 3! So sweet and I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)