Sunday, April 27, 2014

Purple Onion Designs Stamp Release Day #3


We are on Day 3 of a fabulous stamp release at Purple Onion Designs! I am sharing a clean and simple card I created for the current Simon Says Stamps-CAS Challenge.


DT MemberSimon Wednesday Challenge Blog

For one week only you can purchase the entire A Beautiful Day! stamp collection at 30% off!  The collection of 39 individual stamps will be $115.00 ($165.00 if purchased separately).  The offer ends on Friday, May 2, 2014. 

4 comments:

  1. This card is precious! Your coloring is fabulous!! Heading to check out these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley, I feel like I have neglected my talented blogging friends! I have been slammed and am starting to come up for air now! This card is adorable and your photographing skills are amazing! Your cards always look so Clean and crisp! Enjoy your day...and even if I don't comment I am always stopping in to check on you! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...Lesley, this is so stinkin' cute!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)