Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy Birthday to You {A Joy Fold Card}

I love this new stamp set from called Another Great Year by Stampin' Up. I borrowed it from a friend and I am using it tomorrow for a card class I am having. Of course, it has started to snow HARD and now I am even wondering if the class will take place at all. Sigh. But the snow is sure pretty!


This card is a Joy Fold card and you can see the instructions on how to make it over at Splitcoast Stampers! I changed the dimension of the top card layer from 3" x 8" to 5" x 10" to properly fit the large birthday sentiment.


I completed the inside with the sweet sentiment and kept it pretty simple. You know how much I love to make a matching container of some sort to go with my card and so I made a little teabag or chocolate holder. My friend showed me how to make this. Pretty sweet and easy too!


{Supplies Used}
Inks: Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana
Papers: Fresh Prints Designer Paper, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White 
Extras: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Twine, Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card and tag! The colors are wonderful! Hope that it stopped snowing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment stamp and the colors you used. Very cute choc./tea bag holder! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this style of card and your color choices are so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the color combination. I love that sentiment stamp also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)