Monday, December 16, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room & FUSION


Our Shabby Tearoom Challenge this week is to create a project...
USING RED, WHITE with GINGHAM and/or GINGERBREAD!

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Paper Sweeties - Ho Ho HoMake the Season Bright
Inks: Espresso
Papers: Red, Kraft, White
Extras: SRM Stickers, Gingham Ribbon, Button, Doily, Embossing folder

 The Shabby Girls are pleased to welcome our sponsor -Creations by AR!

logo 200x200x300 photo GetCr13-200x200x300.png

I am also playing along with the current FUSION Challenge and there is still time to apply for the Design Team!

6 comments:

  1. Lesley, what an adorable card and treat bag. So, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gingerbread men and all that red gingham ribbon makes me smile! Another fun set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, adorable...lovin' all the gingham!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Lesley love your pretty gingham bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic duo Lesley! I love the gingham and that sweet gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and festive little set, Lesley!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)