Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps {Masculine Birthday}


Wow! December is sure flying by!! Today is my turn to share at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!!! I am enjoying this Design Team experience SO much!!!



This month is a big birthday month for my family!!! My sister, my father in-law, my aunt and my brother in-law. So I went to work and created a masculine birthday card for my brother in-law, using the stamp set called Subway Series Basics.

Subway Series: Basics

To keep my card "masculine" I went with some rich colours and a simple design. I couldn't resist adding some cork stars! I love using them on masculine cards for some texture. I also heat embossed the image; to add a nice shine to the card face!

3 comments:

  1. Lesley this is such a fantastic card! Left some love at FSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! Like the stamp, sketch and the cork stars look fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card for a guy! Love the cork stars and the coordinating paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)