Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps Design Team Post

Today is my day over at Fresh Squeezed Stamps and I am sharing a simple gift bag I made using the Arctic Friends stamp set!  I heat embossed the penguin...to make him all shiny!  Then I added some paper to a glassine bag and added a tag from the Holiday Tag Alongs set.


I will use this bag for a gift card...easy to create but a nice way to wrap up gift card for family!

Holiday Tag Alongs                            Arctic Friends


2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Lesley!! I love the CAS look and that penguin is adorable all shiny ;) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The penguin is so adorable. What a great idea for giving gift cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)