Monday, March 18, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #54 (Snowman Theme)

Welcome to my weekly Christmas card Challenge called "Merry Monday"! Each week, I post a challenge to inspire you to create a Christmas card for your Christmas card stash! I have a design team of 10 lovely ladies and we are all working on getting a Christmas card done each week! 



Our challenge this week is a THEME Challenge and we want to see a snowman on your cards! I just had to ink up this sweet snowman from the Paper Sweeties called "Snow Friends". It has the cutest snowman in it and some fun items to add to him...like a scarf, hat and there is a heart too! It is such a sweet set! The sentiment comes from AMUSE.


{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Paper Sweeties called "Snow Friends", AMUSE sentiment (retired)
Inks: Black
Papers: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Black, White and Simple Stories "Snap"
Extras: Large Dots embossing folder, Big Shot, Snips

Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Judy May!! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!

LeAnne PuglieseBonnie KlassNina Forsyth
Wendy AungstVicki BurdickSue Joyce
Sherry Eckblad
Narelle Farrugia
Judy May (GD)Margaret MoodyAllisa Chilton

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE your snowman Lesley. It is adorable. Looking forward to playing along again this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this snowman, Lesley! How fun that he comes with accessories to dress him in! Love that sentiment too. It's so perfect for snowmen cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card Lesley, I love your fun papers and super cute snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet Lesley, love the paper pieced scarf and hat!!! I love that sentiment too, need to look it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo Lesley - just found your challenge, via Bonnie's blog. Such fun, great DT cards and I'll be back. Need all the help and push I can get with Christmas card making! Di xx Now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley your card is adorable! Your snowman is such a jolly fellow and great paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE how you used the paper for falling snow and his paper pieced hat and scarf are adorable! Great snowman card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, I love how the polka dot paper looks like falling snow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's quite a dapper snowman with his polka dot hat & scarf Lesley! Cute card, along with a great challenge, and I love all snowman inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This snowman is the cutest Lesley! Love the snowy scene you've created and his paper pierced hat and scarF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE! I have a snowman addiction....lol and can't wait to play along! Great inspiration from all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your snowman card is so very cute, Lesley! Love your snowman image with his paper-pieced hat and scarf! Love the happy polka dots too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable snowman. Love the colors in your card. I am having so much fun playing along with the Merry Monday sketches.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card, Lesley! That snowman you used it the cutest and I love the color combo! Such a fantastic challenge!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)